Saturday, January 12, 2008

Constance the Seventy Sixth

Yup thats me. I live in #76. You may know me as the bitch that lives by the garbage chute who whines at you for throwing noisy ass stuff down it at 3am. You also may know me as the cow who uses all SIX washer and dryers at the same time. Whatever! Like I care what you think...

This is my pink (and black because I am a rebel like that) apartment in the city. Where I can whine and vent about the in laws my partner and other morons. Almost anonymous almost all the time. 

Wanna know who I really am? Email me with your blog and your Constance blog (if you got one) and I will divulge all. 

For now this super ass granola mom just feels like being a bitch. Thanks for the long term lease Constance the First!

Adios! 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the building, C76!

Constance the Thirteenth said...

Yes, welcome to the building! I promise not to dispose of any trash at 3 am!